Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Colorway is DELICIOUS!!! Oh yeah!




It's soo yummy! I love it! I made two cakes, one for me and one for Etsy. I even added a ball of red for heels, toes and cuffs.
LOOK at this!!!

As soon as I get finished with my husbands socks and my daughters hat, I will start on socks with this yarn!!



So, are you dyeing (ha ha) to know about my giant swift? It's really cool though not done yet. I still need to make a stand for it. What you see if actually part of my other, smaller, swift. When I make the stand it will be vertical instead of horizontal like the video.

Please ignore the messy house, I have too many crafts going on in one place. :) The swift is 5.5 feet across and makes the skein 4+ yards long for nice long color sections. The longer the color section, the thicker the stripe, if you're trying for stripes. Email me if you want to know how to make it: imagesinthewind@mho.com

Have a great night and happy knitting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Create your own web site