Wednesday, January 20, 2010

First Day of New Semester, should be a good one!

First day is always fun. New classes, new teachers, new potential friends. I make friends pretty easily (shocking, I know) so that never makes me anxious. College Algebra makes me nervous.
There was a pop review quiz to 'see where everyone is''. Great. I remembered a lot, but the square root stuff, not so much.

Cultural Anthropology promises to be very interesting. Today was just the first day and I spent 1.5 hours in that class going over the syllabus and being spoken to like I was 6. Instructor spent 10 minutes talking about the evils of cell phone. But the syllabus looks interesting.

Political Science is going to be amazing. I've had that Professor before and I loved his last class, this one is going to rock! Since I'm a political junkie, though not as informed about things as I'd like to be, this class will really help me understand what all the pundits are talking about every day.

I will have some dye-related stuff for you tomorrow, right now I need to watch American Idol!

Oh, and I have a really fun youtube vid that someone sent me:

See ya tomorrow!!

Happy Knitting and Crocheting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Create your own web site