Monday, August 17, 2009

First Day of School!

So after 43 years of life have gone by for me and I finally get to go to college.

Today was my first day. I've got 4 classes, 3 on Monday and Wednesday and one on Thursday evenings. My Sociology teacher is nuts. But fun. It'll be a fun and interesting class. My English Comp teacher is equally fun and interesting. I'm looking forward to that class. Algebra is a different matter. Stereotypical math teacher including the almost completely mono-tone voice. That is going to be a hard class to bare. I've already starting counting down the classes. 29 more to go. My last class looks interesting and I'll know more about it Thursday.

I also managed to get a job. I will be an associate at Joann Fabric and Crafts. A good day all around! Now to get started on the homework!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Create your own web site