Thursday, February 4, 2010

New Yarns Arrived today!

I'm going to dye a batch of Merino/Silk yarns in fingering weight for socks. It's not superwash, which I don't like since it takes a bit longer to heat set, but not too much more work, but it means the knitter/crocheter will need to remember that it has to be hand washed and dried flat.

BUT, I'm anxious to dive in.

I'm also trying to get the DH to let me stop working. I may propose again tonight the 'but I'm barely making anything there and can make more staying home dyeing yarn and it will give me more study time!' Doubt it will work, and I don't need more study time, I'm pretty smart and learn fast. Maybe I will promise to work on getting the office cleaned out so the two younger kids can get separate rooms. That might be a good bribe.

Off to skein the yarns!!

Happy knitting and crocheting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Create your own web site