Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I wanna quit my JOB!

I need a bigger separate studio. I need to be able to leave all my stuff out and not have to put it all away each day. So I am in search of cheap space. Wonder what I will find.

I also want to quit my job. I like my job, love all the people I work with, but right now with my arm not doing well, working for even 4.5 hours makes it hurt. If I am at home working, when my arm needs a break I can take a break. Not if someone else is paying me. They expect me to work, arm hurting or not, every moment I am being paid for. And I agree. If I'm getting paid, I want to work to deserve it. Last Saturday I hurt my neck because other body parts are trying to make up for the arm I can't use. My neck is still twingy if I move it wrong. So i am a bit afraid of going to work tomorrow.

Yesterday I was going to dye a bunch of new skeins, but ended up just mixing all my dyes. I want to get into some stores and need to be able to reproduce colorways. So the new dedication at imagesinthewind studios is to be able to make the same color way to day and again next week.

I did get one thing done/dyed, an over dye of a couple skeins of Patons Kroy in baby pink. I didn't really do anything special, just dyed half of it lilac. Now it stripes in pink and lilac.
What do you think?
Please comment. I just want to know that people read this. . . :)
Happy knitting and Crocheting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Create your own web site